404 — Not Found

all on… no mail

@david do you have any ideas?

Hello,

I have an question, i have changed the server. so i used cpanel migration tool.
everything is the same, on the other server but i get an grey page and nog working anymore?

https://boekhouding.md-solutions.nl/

Hi,

Are there any errors in the browser console?

It may help to add ?clear_local to the end of the URL, this should enable you to login again.

when i clean_local:

no error logs further

@david do you have any suggestions?

i dont see any php errors… i need the invoice systemm…

have been fixt, the other host needs an DNS for subdomaining

the only thing is now that the images not working? if i upload an new logo i get 500 error

Are there any details about the 500 error in storage/logs?

[2023-03-15 10:37:38] production.ERROR: imagecreatefromstring(): gd-png: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile {“userId”:1,“exception”:"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): imagecreatefromstring(): gd-png: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile at /home/mdsolutions/public_html/boekhouding/app/Jobs/Util/UploadAvatar.php:40)

@david any thoughts on the error?

its an little bit urgent

? @david do u have an solution?

@mdsolutions

It may be an issue with libpng becoming more strict when checking the image. Can you attempt to use a different logo to see if it uploads ok? this will help exclude the logo being the issue.

Hello, png files gives the error, jpg files works fine?

Hello,

my crons dont work anymore, when i run the command: /usr/local/bin/ea-php81 /home/mdsolutions/public_html/boekhouding/artisan ninja:send-recurring i dont get any error but the recuring invoices are not make or send…

That’s the v4 cron, the v5 cron is schedule:run

also not working anymore /usr/local/bin/ea-php81 /home/mdsolutions/public_html/boekhouding/ && php artisan schedule:run >> -q

What do you see if you run this from the command line:

/usr/local/bin/ea-php81 /home/mdsolutions/public_html/boekhouding/ && php artisan schedule:run