V5 Install Guide - WHM

@david do you have any suggestions?

When a method cannot be executed, it means an extension hasnā€™t been loaded. I would suggest double checking by using phpinfo that it is indeed loaded.

I created that and it will not even load.

Error 500 and nothing in the Apache logs.

Iā€™m beyond problem solving Invoice Ninja now. I am losing money so need a solution guys, sorry.

@infowhatnowebsite-co

Can you expand on exactly what you did?

The suggestion was to create a file phpinfo.php and place that in the /public directory.

Within that file add the following:

<?php

phpinfo();

then access the script http://url/phpinfo.php

Sorry David, not my first rodeo here.

I created phpinfo.php and then navigated to https://sub.domain.com/phpinfo.php and got a 500 error.

contents of phpinfo.php:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

I have since started again, clean slate with version 4 and received a memory error so increased this and rerun the installation only to be presented with this message:

Error: app is already configured, backup then delete the .env file to re-run the setup

And if I remove the ā€œ/setupā€ from the URL and replace with a query string to force a reload I get the same.

Are you using a reverse proxy?

Maybe the info here will help: Selfhosting setup failing - #3 by krukoo

No.

I also have v4 self hosted running elsewhere on this server so thatā€™s why I am so confused.

I cleared everything and unzipped 5.5.24 and followed the instructions but still get a 500 error.

Time to look elsewhere I guess.

Dissapointed to be honest.

If you want to share the details of the 500 Iā€™m happy to try to debug.

You also may want to consider using Docker or Softaculous instead.

Iā€™m getting closer.

I created an empty .env file and got the install page but when i got to the MySQL DB section, even though I put in the correct credentials all I get is

could not find driver

I even deleted the database and user and recreated with new credentials.

This may help: php - PDOException ā€œcould not find driverā€ - Stack Overflow

I think thatā€™s already installed:

I did not get this issue with version 4 or 5.5.23.

mysqlnd was not provisioned, that seemed to fix that particular error.

1 Like