Reminder Copy to Company Mail

Good Morning together,

is it possible to Setup the reminder Mails to get a copy (CC) to my company E-Mail-Adress ?

regards Sven

Hi,

You can set a BCC for all emails on Settings > Email Settings

i know but`s not working on reminder… no error in log… i get a mail copy from invoice and payment mail but not from the reminder

@david do you have any ideas?

okay on php artisan optimize i get this error

Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer 
dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.1.2". You are running 7.4.33. in
 /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/xxx.xxx.xx/vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 24

but the PHP Version on my Server is 8.1

What do you see if you run php -v

Version 7.4.33, but i set it to 8.1 just the phpcli Version is 7.2.34

Both the web and CLI versions of PHP need to be >= 8.1.

okay i have updated my cli version… now it`s time to test i come back tomorrow

okay now i`ve tested many thinks but no mail copy on reminders (all 3)

@david do you have any suggestions?

another thing that i found out is, that i have diffrent Sender Name, just in new Invoice mail as set in the E-Mail settings

edit…

New invoices send mail with the awnser to name instead of sender name from the email settings

@sven.j

Just to confirm this, are you saying that for reminder emails, the client is sent the email, but the user in the BCC list is not receiving an email?

yes but i can`t confirm that the software are really sending the mail to the clients… i have add the last reminder sent date in the invoice list and there is the correct date inserted but i can`t say there is a mail outgoing to my clients

okay it`confirmed by my self, i have created a invoice on 19. June and set reminder to send after 3 day after the due date and nothing happens.

The Software set the Last Sent date but doesn`t sent the mail

firing manully the reminder it works

any solution or is it just in my case ?

@david any thoughts?

@sven.j

I’m not sure on this. I have not been able to recreate the issue.

@david okay i`ll do another test… today i have create a invoice with an due date for today in 3 days i hope the reminder are sent…in the laravel log are nothing and the Overview > System-Log Tab are empty