React UI - Self Hosting - White Screen after switching from Flutter

Upon Switching from Flutter to React, I am now faced with the infamous white screen. I have followed the steps and suggestions in the following post, but have had no luck. Help would be greatly appreciated in getting this working. There is

I am hosting this on a CPanel Installation.

Thanks,
Tim

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of the app?

You can run this SQL query to manually switch back:

UPDATE accounts SET set_react_as_default_ap = 0;

Alternatively. you can also download the desktop app:

Yes,

I have just updated from the Github to the latest release. I can easily swap back using the Database Query, however I would like to use the React UI as that is my primary interface that myself and others that use the system are used to.

Thanks,
Tim

Which version are you using?

Are there any errors in the browser console?

Hello, using version v5.7.16-C125

Getting a ton of errors very similar to this:

Failed to load module script: Expected a JavaScript module script but the server responded with a MIME type of “text/html”. Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.

Are you running the app in a subfolder?

It is running under the path /public_html/billing.domain.com.au (changed domain for security reasons).

Does there need to be a configuration change to account for this?

I am running on CPanel, but I have admin access if I need to make changes on WHM.

The info in this thread may help:

But invoiceninja itself is accessed from a flat domain, not a subfolder

Eg. The access domain is billing.domain.com.au NOT billing.domain.com.au/subfolder

Is this link still relevant in this circumstance?

Thanks,
Tim

In that case I’m not sure, @david or @ben may have some suggestions.

@NEIKOCreative

I am working on this at the moment. There is an issue with the react app updating itself after each version. This should be resolved in the next release.

Hello,

Yes, I saw the issue on GitHub and saw the .21 release drop and force upgraded install, everything working now.

Thanks,
Tim

1 Like