404 — Not Found

To correct the order of the address fields you can either set the client country (which localizes the value for that client) or changes the selected address field on Settings > Invoice Design > Client Fields.

We’ll look into hiding the brand on the admin portal login screen for white labeled accounts.

everything stands on dutch, but i cant change the order of the fields?

The order of the fields is determined by the country, not the language.

You can change City/State/Postal to Postal/City/State.

thx,

but if i changed the html and save, it wil be go to default html and not my changed version?

The fields are configured on Settings > Invoice Design > Client Details

i i do that, everything is duplicated?

What are you trying to do? I thought you want to change City/State/Postal to Postal/City/State.

yes but thats fixt,

now i want to change the html configuration.
If i use the preview html view, and save it doesnt save.
How to fix the HTML view?

The HTML is just a preview, you need to copy the HTML to the design for it to be saved

then everything is double?

I suggest checking that you haven’t added duplicate variables stacks. You may want to restart from a standard design and make the changes one at a time.

If I take a new pack, and then want to enter a variable on the text tab, the old setting will also remain, so if I enter the address of the company for example, there will be 2x the address of the company… the old settings will also remain. ? how to adjust.

The company address will be included as part of the company field stack. You’d need to either remove the company field stack or remove the fields from the stack on Settings > Invoice Design > Company Company Details.

Thx, i have other question. the translation is not good. some fields in the menu etc are not dutch, but in the dutch lang file, it is good

I’m not sure, can you post a screenshot of what you’re referring to.

the red ones are english, and not dutch

Thanks, the most likely reason is that they aren’t yet translated on Transifex.

okay, other question :frowning:

The invoicenumber dont work? the field stays empty… not generate

The invoice number is set when the invoice is either saved or sent depending on the setting on Settings > Generated Numbers.