Zapier down? Or new beta required?

It appears most of these things are resolved, however since the direct URLS don’t show for invoices/clients/payments or anything for that matter. A major portion of my automates are broken with no option to repair. How can I toggle on seeing the actual URL directly to each item like in V4?

2 Likes

One other issue I found. When a payment is entered, the data sent to zapier does not include the invoice number (data number) in the data output. See here. This prevents me from being able to match it in my accounting system as we use a job ID in the invoice number that I extract in the zap.

id

4QbYRApWdz

user_id

y1aKz9JeQG

assigned_user_id

amount

refunded

applied

transaction_reference

test2

date

2021-10-25

is_manual

true

created_at

updated_at

archived_at

is_deleted

false

type_id

invitation_id

private_notes

number

custom_value1

custom_value2

custom_value3

custom_value4

client_id

pmbkOk2vbz

client_contact_id

company_gateway_id

status_id

project_id

vendor_id

currency_id

exchange_rate

exchange_currency_id

paymentables

id

YqaQR23Ybn

invoice_id

9wdL1AVvej

amount

refunded

created_at

updated_at

archived_at

documents

1 Like

Zapier no longer working at all with v4 credentials. Using the legacy invoice ninja zapier app. It says expired but when I put in the API key, I get this error every time. It’s ruined our workflows.

1 Like

Switching to V5 only gets you some capability back… Total mess

1 Like

Did you find a solution to building a URL link to the specific item?
For example a link to edit an specific invoice?

v5 should provide all features in v4, if anything is missing let us know and we’ll add it.

If you need further help please create a new post on the forum.

1 Like

I echo all of the issues listed. My companies entire workflow is broken. We built a system around the information Invoice Ninja received and communicated and the ways it was done. It is really difficult to understand why something as foundational to the function of an invoicing platform - the invoice number - would be so drastically different with seemingly no solution.

Commenting in hopes to be notified when this is resolved.

Not sure I understand which problem you’re facing, if you still need help please create a new post.

Thanks for the response @hillel. I created a handful of topics about missing functionality on zapier with v5. But I will also list them here:

1. Missing custom field input for create invoice funtion.
  2. “Send Email” function missing on v5.

A couple really helpful changes to Zapier and/or the API reponses.

1. Possible to allow “includes” for child relationships for the all zapier triggers and functions.
  2. Include the actual invoice status text in the responses rather than just the status id.

Yes, v4 authentication on Zapier is broken. It’s being deprecated anyway, so the best route forward is to migrate to v5.

Most of the functionality works there. I’ve found a few things that are missing but @hillel has been quick to resolve them.