White Label Option Does Not Properly White Label the System

Sure, we’ll look into it.

#6193 by elvinfoster = spam

IMHO, I think white label customer should have an option to remove all backlinks to InvoiceNinja all together. In principle, it should be similar to paying for YouTube premium, where you remove all ads.

Business-wise, you want to protect your IP. Over the years, I have tried a lot of CRM / ERP systems out there. I am very pleased with InvoiceNinja and I don’t want my competitors to find out about this, when my staff moves to one of my competitors.

InvjoiceNinja is not as complete as the other systems I have tried. But it does a very good job for very specific, not so complicated businesses operations. It is very well written. Fast, intuitive, beautiful. Lots of potential when it becomes more mature.

And I am happy to share my opinion through a review. But I would like to keep this from my immediate circle. If they find out about this on their own, happy for them. Otherwise, they should keep on trying like I did.

I am actually new to InvoiceNinja, and I have successfully white labeled other open source, free ERP systems before, without even the need to subscribe. As a paying customer for white label, my immediate regret is realizing that the login page still shows InvoiceNinja, and I can’t seem to find where I can replace that.

Thanks for the feedback!

With a YouTube license there’s no concern that you’ll start reselling the service to others. Sadly we’ve found many people over the years have tried to resell our app. I believe the current white label implementation strikes a good balance of hiding our branding from a user’s clients while still making sure our brand is shown to prevent reselling the app.

Note: if you aren’t happy with your purchase we can provide a refund it it’s within 30 days.