I have a question about the white label.
After activating the white label, the admin panel still shows next things:
- Title involves ‘Invoice Ninja’
- At the bottom left there are still Invoice Ninja social links
- At the bottom footer there is still: Powered By Invoice Ninja
- At the client side (!) the title says: Invoice Ninja - Free Open-Source Online invoicing
So my question is… why did i pay for it to be brandless, as promised?
The white-label merely removes the Invoice Ninja branding from the invoices and client-facing areas. Removing all branding is part of the reseller program.
Source from Hillel himself:
"The white label license is intended for personal use. It only removes our branding from client facing parts of the app, joining our reseller program enables you to remove all of our branding."
– At the client side (!) the title says: Invoice Ninja – Free Open-Source Online invoicing
To add to Titanfail’s answer: the reason you are having that behavior on the client side is ONLY when logged in to the system, else it would now show Invoice Ninja anywhere on the client side.
I am happy to hear that it is not showing on the client side.
Thank you for the quick response.