Webhook basics?

Hi folks. I’m looking at integrating IN with Activepieces to set up a webhook on a new project being created.
At the moment, in the webhook I am getting

{
  "body": {
    "id": "gl9avmeG1v",
    "name": "Sample Project",
    "color": "",
    "number": "0001-240208-0010",
    "user_id": "VolejRejNm",
    "due_date": "",
    "client_id": "Opnel5aKBz",
    "documents": [],
    "task_rate": 0,
    "created_at": 1707427592,
    "is_deleted": false,
    "updated_at": 1707427592,
    "archived_at": 0,
    "public_notes": "",
    "custom_value1": "",
    "custom_value2": "",
    "custom_value3": "",
    "custom_value4": "",
    "private_notes": "",
    "budgeted_hours": 0,
    "assigned_user_id": ""
  },

with client name being hashed. How would I be able to modify the webhook to include the actual client name and something like private notes? Ultimate goal is to create a flow where it gets the relevant information and send some of it to a new google doc for briefing with other data being sent over to a local LLM for processing.

Thanks

Hi,

I’m not sure if the webhook response can be changed but you can use the REST API to load the client details once you have the id.

Hey, awesome stuff. Thanks. I’m not a programmer at heart, but I’m getting my head around things.

Looking at the REST API, I can see /api/v1/projects which will pull a list of all projects. Is there a specific command that can get just the latest/newest added project that I can get the necessary variables from?

Maybe you could reverse sort by date and limit the page results to 1.

Note: you can use the browser console in the web app to view sample API requests.

Thank @hillel.

I did a slightly different thing where the webhook pushed out the hashed ID, but from that I used an API call to get information based of the hashed infromation.

Glad to hear it’s working, thanks for the update!