Updated to 4.1.3, dashboard is blank

After updating to 4.1.3 (self) from previous latest, my dashboard is now blank on the graph and totals. Invoices are still showing fine. Kanban and improved project management doesn’t seem to be working either. I don’t see the better PM and the Kanban link tries to get me to log in to the client portal. After I do that on a test account, I just go to the client dashboard.

Image of my dashboard: https://i.imgur.com/MkF3UL2.png

I have tried clearing my browser cache as well as app cache (?clear_cache=true).

Any thoughts? Thanks

In-browser invoice previewing is also not working, invoice area is gray with no content. Tested on latest Chrome and Vivaldi (my normal browser).

Deleting the database, reinstalling IN, and restoring the database from a backup appears to have resolved all issues.

Great to hear!

For future reference if you see a problem please check for errors in storage/logs/laravel-error.log

After updating to 4.1.3 (self) from previous latest, my dashboard is now blank on the graph and totals. Invoices are still showing fine. Kanban and improved project management doesn’t seem to be working either. [Link removed] I don’t see the better PM and the Kanban link tries to get me to log in to the client portal.

creehackapp, is your post real or spam/why did you link to an APK?