Update v5.3.63-C76 -> v5.3.64 fails

The Manual Update has now updated my Invoice ninja to the latest version.
Although this may not fix the issue, its not a big deal.
Thanks

I am also getting this, even after a clean download the source file.zip, and clean installation. please help

Warning : require(/home2/vixxhquc/gsghomes.net/public/…/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/vixxhquc/gsghomes.net/public/index.php on line 26

Warning : require(/home2/vixxhquc/gsghomes.net/public/…/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/vixxhquc/gsghomes.net/public/index.php on line 26

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home2/vixxhquc/gsghomes.net/public/…/vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home2/vixxhquc/gsghomes.net/public/index.php on line 26

Be sure you are downloading the full zip (200MB+), such as this 5.3.74 release (link). The full release contains the vendor files, which you would otherwise need to install separately via php composer.

The error you are getting shows that you don’t have the vendor autoload on your sever, which makes me think you’ve downloaded just the source files (easy mistake to make).

1 Like

Thank you very much. That was exactly what happened I downloaded the source file.

Thank you again!

1 Like