UBL format options in self-hosted app

Hello, I will need to download UBL format invoices. As I read the option to generate UBL is to send invoice by email (to client I guess?) but I would like to generate and download an UBL invoice copy for myself before sending to client.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

Hi,

I don’t believe this is currently supported, feel free to create an issue here to request it.

But UBL format is still supported? I read in this forum it is, or at least it was (for example in this post)…

Maybe it has been discarded?

There’s an option to attach it to emails on Settings > Email Settings, the app doesn’t support downloading it directly.

Hi!

I am still running an old version of Invoice Ninja (it works and does what it must do, i did not need any new features or anything, working completely offline, nor do i need the mobile app)

But now to lower my bookkeeper expenses i should be able to send the UBL files for my invoices and expenses. that way he has less work, and it is cheaper for me…

is it already possible to go under ‘reports’ and export the UBL for invoices and expenses in the new version? will this ever be possible? (if i understand correctly, this UBL file only exist now when sending an invoice as an extension to the mail… But like i said, i want to be able to ‘download’ those UBL files from invoice ninja (and also for the expenses).

In the latest version it’s now possible to directly download the e-invoice files.

Thank you for the update!

Would it also be possible to create/download UBL files for expenses?

It would be convenient if there were an option under ‘Reports’ to download UBL files for generated invoices and expenses. This way, I could send these files to my bookkeeper, saving them time and reducing expenses for me.

It isn’t currently supported but feel free to create an issue to request it.