Trouble setting up Cron | Shared host

So just installed the self-host version for testing as i found out there was an android app available. (But what’s the point of selecting self-host and adding the URL, if it’ll just show a blank one and not connect to the already selfhosted system.)

During setup in the last fase (after entering all info and pressing install) i was greeted with error 504. Tried refreshing the page and i was greeted with the login form. So install seems to have gone ok. At the bottom i noticed the red icon. It’s asking me to setup cron. My control panel is Plesk

Found 2 documentations so i don’t know which one is correct:
Free Source Available Invoicing, Expenses & Time-Tracking | Invoice Ninja and Configure — Invoice Ninja 4.5.37 documentation

I tried everything i can think off:

Task type: run a command
Command: /usr/local/bin/php /subdomain.domain.tld/artisan ninja:send-invoices
Run: daily at 8am
Result: Fail with “-: /usr/local/bin/php: No such file or directory”
change path to
: /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php: No such file or directory

Change to “run a php script”
Script path: /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php/subdomain.domain.tld/artisan ninja:send-invoices
Error: Could not open input file: /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/phpsubdomain.domain.tld/artisan ninja:send-invoices

The only thing that “works” is simply setting the script path to subdomain.domain.tld/artisan. If i add “ninja:send-invoices” to “with arguments” the command fails too.

Command “ninja:send-invoices” is not defined.

Did you mean one of these?
ninja:check-data
ninja:check-db
ninja:create-account
ninja:create-single-account
ninja:create-test-data
ninja:demo-mode …

What the hell am i doing wrong?

Hi,

Not sure I understand the first comment, if you mean on the Android app how would it know your selfhost URL?

You want to refer to the docs at invoiceninja.github.io, the other docs are for v4.

Are emails sending? The app can take up to 24 hours to recognize the cron has been set up.