I’m using Invoiceninja for 8 months now, and I’m very pleased with it. I’m self hosted, but despite hours of testing and tweaking I still struggle to send emails with phantomJS, what a pain. I’m considering switching to a pro plan, but did not received a response to my email, so I’m trying to get my answers here :
- If I switch to a pro plan will I be able to import custom templates, custom fields, data and settings to your app ?
- How are backups managed ? Is there a way for me to backup my data locally ?
- What are your uptime/downtime stats ?
Thank you !
– If I switch to a pro plan will I be able to import custom templates, custom fields, data and settings to your app ?
You can transfer most of your data using the JSON import/export, check the help in the app to see what’s included/excluded.
– How are backups managed ? Is there a way for me to backup my data locally ?
You could use a tool like PieSync to auto-backup your data.
– What are your uptime/downtime stats ?
Approximately 3 9’s uptime, we have scheduled maintenance on some Sundays.
Thank you for that quick answer. I will test json import/exports from my self hosted to a free account, and will sure look into Piesync.