Stripe Apple Pay

@hillel i there,

I’ve installed self-hosted Invoice Ninja v5. Everything’s running smoothly with the Stripe payment gateway, allowing credit card and Apple Pay. However, in the client portal, the “Pay Now” button only shows the option to pay with a credit card. Interestingly, when I set the client’s country to the USA, the Apple Pay option appears. But, when I set it to Saudi Arabia, Apple Pay disappears. It’s worth noting that Stripe supports Apple Pay in Saudi Arabia and SAR currency. Additionally, Apple Pay disappears regardless of whether I choose SAR or USD for the client’s currency or invoice.

@david
@hillel

Hi,

@david do you have any suggestions?

We usually filter based on countries for supported gateways, for apple pay, i’ve removed this. available in .46 when tagged.

it shows apple pay now, but when client click on it nothing happens, i guess something still missing

Do you see any errors in the browser console after clicking pay now?

Have you entered in the domain verification code?

You will want to inspect the browser console for any errors that are being returned.

@hillel @david

Kindly find the errors in the following screenshot

We are passing SA in which is the 2character code for this region, but it looks like stripe does not support Apple pay in this region?

1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Australia
  4. Canada
  5. Japan
  6. Singapore
  7. China
  8. Hong Kong
  9. Russia
  10. Switzerland
  11. France
  12. Germany