Split Terms and Public notes to dedicated pages

How would I go about having the “Terms” and “Public Notes” on dedicated pages?
Page 1 - Quote
Page 2 - Public Notes - Can this be renamed to Scope of Work?
Page 3 - Terms and Conditions

Hi,

You can create a custom design and then use the CSS here to force page breaks:

I’ve tried it and completely lost

How do I add the pages after the quote?

There are some more details here:

The pages are still before the Quote and the Terms and Public notes are also under the Items columns in the original location.

Can you share what you have in your design?

I have had a little time to play with this. I have the Scope of Work page ($public_notes) and an additional Term & Conditions page. I would like to have these pages after the quote page. How can I change the order?

@import url($font_url); :root { --primary-color: $primary_color; --secondary-color: $secondary_color; --line-height: 1.6; } html { width: 210mm; height: 200mm; } body { -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; font-family: $font_name, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: "$font_size"; zoom: 80%; } @page { margin-left: $global_margin; margin-right: $global_margin; margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0; size: $page_size $page_layout; } p { margin: 0; padding: 0; } .header-container { display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr 1fr; gap: 20px; } .company-logo { max-width: 65%; } #company-details { display: flex; flex-direction: column; line-height: var(--line-height); } #company-details > p:first-child { color: var(--primary-color); } #company-address { display: flex; flex-direction: column; line-height: var(--line-height); } .entity-label { margin-top: 2.5rem; text-transform: uppercase; padding-left: 1rem; margin-bottom: 1rem; font-weight: bold; color: var(--primary-color); } .client-and-entity-wrapper { display: flex; padding: 1rem; border-top: 1px solid #d8d8d8; border-bottom: 1px solid #d8d8d8; } #entity-details { text-align: left; margin-right: 20px; } #entity-details > tr, #entity-details th { font-weight: normal; padding-right: 15px; padding-top: 2.5px; padding-bottom: 2.5px; } #client-details { display: flex; flex-direction: column; line-height: var(--line-height); } #client-details > :first-child { font-weight: bold; } [data-ref="table"] { margin-top: 1rem; margin-bottom: 50px; min-width: 100%; table-layout: fixed; overflow-wrap: break-word; } .task-time-details { display: block; margin-top: 5px; color: grey; } [data-ref="table"] > thead { text-align: left; } [data-ref="table"] > thead > tr > th { font-size: 1.1rem; padding-bottom: 1.5rem; padding-left: 1rem; } [data-ref="table"] > tbody > tr > td { border-top: 1px solid #d8d8d8; border-bottom: 1px solid #d8d8d8; padding: 1rem 1rem; } [data-ref="table"] > tbody > tr > td:first-child { color: var(--primary-color); } [data-ref="table"] > thead > tr > th:last-child, [data-ref="table"] > tbody > tr > td:last-child { text-align: right; } [data-ref="table"] > thead > tr > th:last-child { padding-right: 1rem; } [data-ref="table"] > tbody > tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #f5f5f5; } #table-totals { margin-top: 0rem; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 2fr 1fr; padding-top: .5rem; padding-right: 1rem; gap: 80px; page-break-inside:auto; overflow: visible !important; } #table-totals .totals-table-right-side > * { display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; } #table-totals>.totals-table-right-side>*> :nth-child(1) { text-align: $dir_text_align; margin-top: .75rem; } #table-totals>.totals-table-right-side>*> :nth-child(2) { text-align: right; } #table-totals>.totals-table-right-side> * > :not([hidden]) ~ :not([hidden]) { --tw-space-y-reverse: 0; margin-top: calc(.75rem * calc(1 - var(--tw-space-y-reverse))); margin-bottom: calc(.75rem * var(--tw-space-y-reverse)); } #table-totals > * [data-element='product-table-balance-due-label'], #table-totals > * [data-element='product-table-balance-due'] { font-weight: bold; } #table-totals > * [data-element='product-table-balance-due'] { color: var(--primary-color); } #table-totals > * > :last-child { text-align: right; padding-right: 1rem; } #footer { margin-top: 10px; } /** Markdown-specific styles. **/ #product-table h3, #task-table h3, #delivery-note-table h3 { font-size: 1rem; margin-bottom: 0; } .company-logo-container { display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: flex-end; } [data-ref="statement-totals"] { margin-top: 1rem; text-align: right; margin-right: .75rem; } [data-ref*=".line_total-td"] { white-space: nowrap; } /** .repeating-header, .repeating-header-space, **/ .repeating-footer, .repeating-footer-space { height: 10px; } .repeating-header { position: fixed; top: 0; } .repeating-footer { position: fixed; bottom: 0; } [data-element='product_table-product.description-td'], td { min-width:100%; max-width: 300px; overflow-wrap: break-word; } /** Useful snippets, uncomment to enable. **/ /* Hide company logo */ /* .company-logo { display: none } */ /* Hide company details */ /* #company-details > * { display: none } */ /* Hide company address */ /* #company-address > * { display: none } */ /* Hide public notes */ [data-ref="total_table-public_notes"] { display: none } /* Hide terms label */ [data-ref="total_table-terms-label"] { display: none } /* Hide totals table */ /* #table-totals { display: none } */ /* Hide totals table left side */ /* #table-totals div:first-child > * { display: none !important } */ /* Hide totals table right side */ /* .totals-table-right-side { display: none } */ /** For more info, please check our docs: https://invoiceninja.github.io **/ /** To find out selectors on your own: https://invoiceninja.github.io/docs/custom-fields/#snippets **/
<html>
Paginated HTML div.page { page-break-after: always; page-break-inside: avoid; }

Scope of work

$public_notes

Terms & Conditions

</div>

Do you still need help with this?

I would like to have the T&C page after the quote. Is there a way to change the order?

If you figured out how to inject the page breaks then you just need to put the variable after the page break.

Page breaks are working, What variable would be required to change the order?

You need to reorder the contents of the body tab

Not sure what to re-order.

I don’t see the page break?

The page break is in the includes tab. at the end. You said above to reorder in the body tab.

You’d want to move the notes and div with page class to the bottom of the body section

I have moved the T&C to the body section. Now I am running into an issue with the footer from the “Quote” page. it is now on a page below the T&C’s