self-hosted-whoops-looks-like-something-went-wrong-New or Open Invoice

Hi,

Today I upgraded my invoice ninja installation to version 4.4.4 and when I try to create a new invoice or open an existing invoice, I see the following error in lavavel-error.log file. Please suggest.

[2018-06-30 08:28:31] production.ERROR: ErrorException [0] : C:\xampp\htdocs\ninja\app\Models\GatewayType.php [Line 29] => Trying to get property ‘alias’ of non-object (View: C:\xampp\htdocs\ninja\resources\views\partials\email_templates.blade.php) (View: C:\xampp\htdocs\ninja\resources\views\partials\email_templates.blade.php) {“context”:“PHP”,“user_id”:1,“account_id”:1,“user_name”:“Nasir Javed”,“method”:“GET”,“user_agent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36”,“locale”:“en”,“ip”:“127.0.0.1”,“count”:7,“is_console”:“no”,“is_api”:“no”,“db_server”:“mysql”,“url”:“invoices/create”} []

Which version are you upgrading from?

What do you see on /update (or /public/update)

Sorry I didn’t mentioned earlier, I upgraded from v2.9.5 using softaculous upgrade feature, I have XAMPP server on Windows 10 (64 bit).
Upgrade was successful without any error.

Thanks, what do you see on /update (or /public/update)

Also, can you send the results of this SQL query

select * from gateway_types;