SAF-T - StandardAuditFile-Tax

Hi

I’m using a White Label Invoice ninja for my company in Angola. There’s a new Law that make mandatory to report VAT as a SAF-T or StandardAuditFile-Tax. Does Invoice Ninja as support for this standard?

This isn’t directly supported, maybe you could use custom fields?

I dont think so…Look at this. We have de XSD file. If you want i can share it. :

Official XSD from the Government of Angola for use in SAF-T AO.

The Standard Audit File for Tax Purposes (SAF-T) is a standardized XML file used for exporting the accounting information of a company to the tax authorities. The file contains accounting data that can be exported from an original accounting system for a specific time period.

The SAF-T file is based on a directive by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).

Oracle, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications OECD Standard Audit File for Tax Purposes (SAF-T) Localizations Implementation Guide.

VAT implementation in Angola
The of VAT legislation will take effect starting in October 2019. This deadline applies to software billing solutions, SAF-T file, and invoicing rules:

Software solutions must be compliance with the requirements of the new legal system in order to process sales documents, invoices and other fiscal documents in accord to the legal framework. This rule applies to all the subjects of the VAT scheme.
Software creators must apply to a software certification program by the government which is mandatory.
Starting from 1 January 2020 it will be mandatory to produce a monthly SAF-T file and send it to the government tax authorities.
From 1 January 2020, all taxpayers with an annual turnover of more than AKZ 50,000,000 will be required to produce the above referred SAF-T files and use certified software.

Thanks for the info, we’ll keep it in mind for the future.