Remove IN logo from contact photo on email inbox

Hi, I just started with Invoice Ninja and it looks great so I have signed up for the Pro version.

The only thing I have not been able to configure properly is the way it looks when a client receive a payment request. When the email is open, IN’s logo and contact details are shown on the senders info so I would like to replace it for our own or at least prevent your logo from appearing.

Thanks

Gabriel

To prevent being marked as spam the email is sent from maildelivery@invoiceninja.com with the user’s info as the name and reply to.

To send using from your own account you can copy/past the ‘View as recipient’ link from the edit invoice page. Self hosting the app enables using your own SMTP credentials.

I see, Is there any way of just not showing the logo? I don’t mind having maildelivery@invoiceninja.com as a sender but your logo looks a bit unsettling in a payment email (your software is great though).

Cheers

We’ll look into it…

OK, thank you Hillel :slight_smile:

We’ve made a change to remove the logo, please let us know if it helps.

We’re also having this issue using the invoice.services domain. Is there a setting somewhere we need to use to prevent the Invoice Ninja logo from displaying in the contact details for maildelivery@invoice.services?

There is no setting for this, in the next version (towards the end of the year) we plan to support sending from your own Gmail address

I see - thanks for the quick reply. Any plans to support Microsoft O365?

No immediate plans

Hello @hillel
Is there any update concerning removing the logo from email sent from maildelivery@invoice.services?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

This will be supported in the next version of the app towards the end of the year, you’ll be able to send from your own Gmail account.

Perfect thank you :slight_smile: