Recurring Invoices - Manuel Payment

is there an way to do a Recurring Invoices with the option to manually add a payment?

As far as I know, when you create a new recurring invoice, you have a choice between “Off”, “Opt-In”, “Opt-Out”, and “Always” under the Auto Bill settings (top-right corner of the page). If you set that to “Off”, then it would not bill the client’s payment method (if one even exists), and would require you to manually enter a payment to close out the invoice.

That should allow the option to either have you enter the payment, or allow the client to manually use the online payment option (if you have it set up). I’m not 100% sure since I’ve never used it, but that’s how I understand it. I’m sure Hillel will be able to give a definitive answer.

That is not the case… There is no option to enter a payment manually whatsoever even if auto pay is set to off.

You can disable ‘auto send’ in the workflow settings on Settings > Invoice Settings which would enable you to apply a payment before the invoice is emailed.

Is there a way to automatically send out an invoice - lets say - every month and apply payment when the client pays manually?

One option maybe to create a credit when the client pays, it’s automatically applied by the recurring invoice.