Recurring Invoices Duplicating

Hello,
Recently my recurring invoices have started to send two of the same invoice out. My crons are as below:

0 8 * * * /usr/bin/php8.2 /var/www/invoiceninja/artisan ninja:send-recurring > /dev/null
0 8 * * * /usr/bin/php8.2 /var/www/invoiceninja/artisan ninja:send-reminders > /dev/null
* * * * * /usr/bin/php8.2 /var/www/invoiceninja/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

This has recently just started. Any suggestions? The only thing out of line I saw in the logs was from several days ago:

[2023-03-25 23:16:02] production.INFO: Broadcasting [App\Events\Invoice\InvoiceWasCreated] on channels [simple-channel] with payload:
{
    "id": "value",
    "socket": null
}

Hi,

@david any thoughts?

Why are you running the console command for recurring invoices and send reminders in your cron?

The recurring invoices should only be run by the schedule:run command

The first two should be removed.

That is what the initial guide I used said was required. I have removed the top two lines and only have the schedule:run line enabled, and will report back. Thank you.

@cmcam

Thanks, can you advise the guide you have seen? We’ll make sure to update any text that has this.

I had the same issue (and probably followed the same guide, i think it was this one Configure — Invoice Ninja 4.5.50 documentation).

Would someone already been able to confirm this has solved the issue?

Yep, that looks like the one. I didn’t have it bookmarked like I thought I did, but after removing the unnecessary line everything works properly.