Recurring Invoice V5 Pending and Not sending

Sort one problem and on to the next.

I have followed every tip and i can not get recurring invoices to send just stay as pending.

Any Ideas.

Hi,

Are the crons enabled?

@david do you have any suggestions

tried that everything how it should be

Recurring invoices are sent on the hour.

The only reason they wonā€™t send is if the crons are not firing the schedule:run command.

I will try again and get back to you

1 Like

I have the same issue, Cron Job running no errors, but the recurring invoice keeps pending

Hi Leo,

How are you verifying the cron job is running?

I am also having this problem, my cron job is running, it wasnā€™t at first and I had a warning, after setting it up the warning went. I have also run PHP artisan schedule:run manually but they are just in a state of pending.

I also have this issue, very frustrating. I have over a dozen invoices that need to go out. Crons are working and I tried a manual php artisan schedule:run but nothing works.

Same issue here which I havenā€™t been able to figure out.

@studio-lumionus

Have you tried the webcron to see whether this resolves the issue:

https://invoiceninja.github.io/docs/self-host-troubleshooting/#webcron-configuration

I havenā€™t tried that yet. Iā€™m waiting to see if the settings you shared with me before in the slack channel will work. I have my own headless ubuntu server Iā€™m hosting it on and the crons seem to be working. Iā€™ll know in a couple weeks and let you know.

For anyone reading hereā€™s what David wrote: #1.In settings, workflow make sure auto send enabled. #2.Auto billing. In setting online payments change from due date to on send date

So this is still an issue for me. All new recurring invoices are showing a ā€œdraft statusā€. Iā€™m running a completely new installation of v5.6.3-M119 and crons are all setup.

They were working and auto biliing fine for awhile but now itā€™s reverted back not working. I have auto bill recurring invoices set to ā€œenabledā€, Auto bill on ā€œdue dateā€. The invoices themselves have ā€œauto billā€ selected. the due date is set to ā€œdue on receiptā€. I do not want to send emails every time an invoice is created from a recurring invoice so I have ā€œauto emailā€ set to off.

Logs show no errors.

This has been an issue since the release of V5 years ago and is extremely frustrating. I tried all suggestions offered through the slack channel and the discourse group on my migrated V5 to no avail. I finally abandoned the entire company in hopes that starting a fresh company on a new installation would help but after the first month, all recurring invoices stopped auto billing. Any assistance on this would be much appreciated.

Hi,

Can you please confirm ā€˜Auto-emailā€™ is enabled on Settings > Workflow settings.