Recurring Invoice sending every hour

Hello,

Created a recurring invoice set for daily, endless, autopay and it is now sending invoices every hour.

Pls advice.

Hi,

@david any thoughts?

Sounds like the send date is in the past. What is the next send date saying?

Next send today 03-27.

This is most likely a bug with the daily recurring invoice with a timezone that is -12 UTC

I’ll look into this. You’ll want to pause this recurring invoice.

Ok thank you for prompt respons.

@IgnorantNinja

I’m looking into this further, was this on the hosted platform? Do you still have this recurring invoice available? I am trying to recreate this in a test but haven’t had any luck recreating this issue so far.

Hello David,

Yes it is on the hosted platform.

I removed the invoice after our last communication.

I have created a new invoice so we may see if it will be the same, I will get back to you on this.

I don’t know if it may be related to us importing a backup from a self hosted installation, I noticed there was a gap in customer number 1-251, in other words our first customer number begins with 252.

On the self hosted installation this gap seems to have created some problem when I added some custom fields, each new field created a client duplicate. I have not tried adding fields on the hosted platform.

After adding the custom fields the self hosted platform client list begins as follows.

a

Then switching as follows

b

Then again creating some artefacts

And ending with

Br

Alex

@IgnorantNinja the images haven’t come through for me unfortunately, are you able to see them?

I edited my last entry, pls check again.

@IgnorantNinja

Are you using a number pattern for your clients? It looks like the system is hitting duplicates, or the counter may be too far behind which explains why you are seeing the garbled _xxxx suffix

Yes it is a pattern.
Once the “gap” 1-251 was filled it seems to be normal behavior. I really don’t have any idea and I speculate that it is related to the number gap from the imported backup.

I have this issue also, fresh install testing everything out before we switch over

v5.8.32-W156

php 8.3.3 cli / web

It may help to change to PHP 8.2, I’m not sure if 8.3 is supported.