Recurring Invoice - Client email not sent

@david All client_contacts are not deleted and have a deleted_at set to NULL

@david After fixing the previous issues here I was hoping it would have resolved this too, but seems not!

Any other ideas of what could be the issue?
to recap, recuring invoices are triggering fine and sending me and email to let me know the system has sent the email to the client, but the email is not actually being sent to the client. No errors anywhere and the in-ui activity says the email was sent so no indication of why it is not. Manually sending the email to the client in the UI does sent the invoice to the client. So its only when the email is being sent by the system rather than from within the UI.

Any other ideas?

Many thanks for the help

@carter-hosting

can you check in the failed_jobs table if there is any failed jobs that may explain this? I’m unsure what could cause this

@david, failed_jobs table is empty.

I have contacted BlueHost to see if it could be a server side issue blocking the outgoing email when sent via cron. They asked if there is any disparity between in the email header from an email sent manually within the UI and an email sent via the cron task. I assumed they are the same but wanted to pass this to you to to verify any technical aspects of the email sending via the cron.

Many Thanks

Were you able to get this resolved? I have had exactly the same issue since I started using this with v. 4.5x and Bluehost was unable to assist (I’m on 5.8.51 and still have never solved this issue).

I’m sorry to say the solution for me was to move to another hosting provider. Not sure exactly what the issue was with Bluehost, but I was going round in circles between their support and this forum. With Hostinger how and emails are being sent fine using the same config settings, so my guess is Bluehost was blocking outgoing emails when triggered from a cron.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, yeah I assumed it was them, but they continued to deny :slight_smile: