Recurring and reminders

Before I’ve worked with Bitnami but since Bitnami does not support Invoice Ninja anymore I work now via WAMP. Everything is working correctly unless my batch-files (.bat).

I’m using this code:

@echo off
cd "C:\wamp64\www\invoice"
cmd /k php artisan ninja:send-invoices
PAUSE

But since I’ve uninstalled Bitnami this command does not work anymore. Does anyone has an idea how to change this so I can run again my .bat files?

I’m not too familiar with running the app on Windows but if you can post the error you’re seeing I’ll try to help. It may help to run the commands one at a time from the command line rather than use the .bat file.

My error that I get is: ‘php’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

This worked always but since I’ve uninstalled bitnami this does not work anymore.

Maybe uninstalling Bitnami uninstalled PHP, or removed it from your path?

I’m running WAMP so I suppose that PHP still is installed? But I’m also guessing since I’ve uninstalled this I get the error that ‘php’ is not recognized so maybe this is the issue, but now is the question how to get this back :slight_smile:

Maybe this will help…

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36032624/wamp-php-is-not-recognized-as-an-internal-or-external-command-operable-progr

Thanks but this solution did not work. My orginal script was:

@echo off
CALL "C:\Bitnami\INVOIC~1.6-0\scripts\setenv.bat"
PAUSE

Now (luckily for me) I’ve made a backup of my Bitnami, so I’ve used this setenv.bat again like this:

@echo off
CALL "C:\wamp64\setenv.bat"
PAUSE

And now this works again… Strange because when you have a closer look to setenv.bat:

set PATH=C:/Bitnami/invoiceninja-2.4.9.6-0/php;C:\Bitnami\invoiceninja-2.4.9.6-0/mysql\bin;C:\Bitnami\invoiceninja-2.4.9.6-0/sqlite;C:\Bitnami\invoiceninja-2.4.9.6-0/common\bin;%PATH%

rem ##### PHP ENV #####
set PHPRC=C:/Bitnami/invoiceninja-2.4.9.6-0/php
rem ##### MYSQL ENV #####

rem ##### SQLITE ENV #####

rem ##### APACHE ENV #####

rem ##### SSL ENV #####
set OPENSSL_CONF=C:\Bitnami\invoiceninja-2.4.9.6-0/apache2/conf\openssl.cnf

All those ‘urls’ doesn’t exsist anymore on my HDD. Very strange :slight_smile: