Product Library Enhacements

Hello all i would really like to make a suggestion to see product library categories. Possibly even more important to me would be a dedicated product button or section maybe at the top of the page now that it is not being used … could even roll all this into your grouped product upcoming feature?

Thanks for the suggestion!

Can you explain what you mean by “dedicated product button or section maybe at the top of the page now that it is not being used”. Which page are you referring to?

Sorry for not being clear enough, I will try again, would like to see a dedicated product button or section for products, rather than having to click settings first, and then product library to add a product. So i guess on left with Dashboard, Clients, Invoices, …, would be the most uniform place making it easy to access the product library, and the little plus button like on clients or invoices would make as easy to enter a products as it is to create a new clients or invoices.

Also i just thought you may want to move some things back to the top of the main pages/templates, ie in the blue area right of the Invoice Ninja logo and left of the search box, just a thought, and probably not a product button, that was probably a bad idea on my part, as i am sure you have plans for that area already maybe notifications or stats or something?

Thanks, understood.

This change will be included with our next release.