Problem with document save

Could you please take a look at the error from my log file?

[2024-01-16T17:12:46.184644+00:00] production.ERROR: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘errors’) {“context”:“JavaScript”,“user_id”:1,“account_id”:“1”,“user_name”:“System Administrator”,“method”:“GET”,“user_agent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36”,“locale”:“hr”,“ip”:“xx.xxx.xxx.xxx”,“count”:1,“is_console”:“no”,“is_api”:“no”,“db_server”:“mysql”,“url”:“log_error”} []

It occurs when I go to “Quotes/Create New,” and after clicking on “Save,” only the options turn gray. After a prolonged wait, nothing happens. If I refresh the page, it’s as if I haven’t done anything, and the quotes is not created.

Hi,

Sorry, the error doesn’t point to a specific problem.

Was this working before/did something change?

v4 is quite old now, we recommend migrating to v5.

The application has been working without updates for more than a year and in the last few days there has been a problem.

The exact same version works with other hosting providers. I assume that there was an error with the hosting provider. I also wrote to them, but I would like to hear if anyone had a similar problem, what could have caused it on the hosting itself.

You can try clearing the cache

remove files from bootstrap/cache/

then in your installation directory run:

php artisan cache:clear;php artisan config:clear;php artisan route:clear;php artisan view:clear;

check the log if there are other errors: storage/log/laravel.log

you can also run a Health Check from the interface of the app, if your version includes that option.

After I moved the files from the cash folder to remove_files I was able to make an offer, but when I try to make a new one from the same account the same thing happens…

from another account, he makes an offer for the first time, but after that he blocks again…

I didn’t do the second part of what you wrote, can you graphically show exactly what you meant.

*edit: now from my computer it works one after the other without any problems, but on the other computer it won’t work at all… I will test a little more and report an error with a screenshot, mostly very strange behavior of the program…

the problem was why mod_security was turned on on the hosting

Glad to hear it’s solved, thanks for sharing the solution!