Pdf generation creates 500 error

I am having all sorts of problems with phantomjs not being set up. I tried these settings

but those do not work. Are they still in Dev from November.

I get the error, “2021-06-27 13:38:56] production.ERROR: There was an error generating the PDF with Phantom JS {“userId”:1,“exception”:”[object] (App\Exceptions\PhantomPDFFailure(code: 0): There was an error generating the PDF with Phantom JS at /home/vagrant/Code/_play/invoiceninja/app/Utils/PhantomJS/Phantom.php:135" that causes a 500 error on most pages.

Is there a way to disable all PDF creation, i don’t need them.

@david do you have any suggestions?

I have reinstalled using the instructions from here GitHub - invoiceninja/invoiceninja at v5.2.7

that seems to have fixed the pdf error.

I am waiting on the example data to import, its been running for 45 mins. Been setting up the demo site but i dont know what Solution Type is in the PayPal gateway configuration.

It shouldn’t take that long, are the crons running?

I gave up on the import and went on to other things. thanks for the link to the paypal information.

I am looking for a way to notify another website that a invoice has been paid, but i dont find a way to do that.

You can configure API webhooks on Settings > Account Management.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

However, i dont see a option to do something when a invoice is paid, there are other options: create, update, delete, late, remind but nothing for paid

I think you’d want to use the ‘create payment’ event

ok thanks i will give it a try

I am having the same issue :confused:

[2021-08-18 17:45:51] local.INFO: http://invoice.ssaweb.com.br.wazzu/phantom/invoice/M6EVwdwHwQ4JLhS88m5hF6CtLmbZzeMZNfpZbCMs665k56kiZF7XiyH3HCnAKNsn?phantomjs_secret=q3qcy-kznsp-ypj7f-XXXXX-XXXXX  
[2021-08-18 17:45:53] local.ERROR: There was an error generating the PDF with Phantom JS {"exception":"[object] (App\\Exceptions\\PhantomPDFFailure(code: 0): There was an error generating the PDF with Phantom JS at /code/app/Utils/PhantomJS/Phantom.php:135)

the logs does not help too much.

My .env file is like below

The error happens because I am on localhost…

"statusMessage": "exception in stage4 chrome preview. see meta.trace for details on all fatal errors found. errMsg=load targetUrl failed, probable cause: invalid domain. rawMsg=net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED at http://invoice.ssaweb.com.br.wazzu/phantom/invoice/M6EVwdwHwQ4JLhS88m5hF6CtLmbZzeMZNfpZbCMs665k56kiZF7XiyH3HCnAKNsn?phantomjs_secret=q3qcy-kznsp-XXXX-9mk4x-XXXX",