Mail delivery suggestion

Hi,
I’m using the hosting InvoiceNinja service. I lost a customer because he didn’t get the invoice.

The invoice sent from Invoice Ninja <maildelivery@invoiceninja.com> got in the spam filter.

Could you check on the mail delivery? I’m not sure if DKIM is enabled for example on invoiceninja.com. In my experience dkim implementation improves email deliverability a lot.

We have DKIM and SPF enabled. We use Postmark to send our emails, very few go to spam but some do.

What kind of email does your client have?

Hotmail

Hi,
Could you check on your DMARC record?

I did a test checking with http://www.mail-tester.com and it seems you are not fully authenticated. Maybe thats why sometimes mail is getting in Outlook spam box.

The mail-tester test indicates the following:

You do not have a DMARC record
A DMARC policy allows a sender to indicate that their emails are protected by SPF and/or DKIM, and give instruction if neither of those authentication methods passes. Please be sure you have a DKIM and SPF set before using DMARC.
You do not have a DMARC record, please add a TXT record to your domain _dmarc.invoiceninja.com with the following value:

v=DMARC1; p=none
Verification details:

mail-tester.com; dkim=pass (1024-bit key; unprotected) header.d=InvoiceNinja.com header.i=maildelivery@invoiceninja.com header.b=YQLaf9QI; dkim=pass (1024-bit key; unprotected) header.d=pm.mtasv.net header.i=@pm.mtasv.net header.b=JCTduYvK; dkim-atps=neutral
mail-tester.com; dmarc=none header.from=invoiceninja.com
mail-tester.com; dkim=pass (1024-bit key; unprotected) header.d=InvoiceNinja.com header.i=maildelivery@invoiceninja.com header.b=YQLaf9QI; dkim=pass (1024-bit key; unprotected) header.d=pm.mtasv.net header.i=@pm.mtasv.net header.b=JCTduYvK; dkim-atps=neutral
From Domain: invoiceninja.com
DKIM Domain: invoiceninja.com

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll look into it.

Thanks again, we’ve set this up.

Hope it helps…

Thank you. I really appreciate your attention to these kind of ‘details’.