Invoice Payment Stub

guys is there an option to enable a payment stub on the bottom of the invoices generated?

Alan

Hi,

There isn’t a feature in the app for this but it should be possible using a custom design.

You always reply so quick lol, im looking forward to evolving with invoice ninja for sure, such a good platform… ill have a look at a custom design then

Have you or any one else done this?

displaying a QR Code was easy enough to add to the invoice but is there a CSS element i can change to change its size, i need it to be just a little smaller…

$payment_qrcode

Kind Regards

Alan

@david can you please advise?

Hi there im getting on pretty well with my design thanks to the fact i know HTML but i am getting stuck with something…

i basically need to make the footer a page of its every time as whats happening is the footer is going over 2 pages and half on one page and half on another… ive essentially created a payment advice slip but i really want ot to be an attached page at the end of the invoice separate… is this possible

Alan

@urbanautomation

So the page break before the footer is quite straight forward, this “style” block will do what you want

<div class="repeating-footerx" id="footer" style="page-break-before:always;">

This is in the footer tab of the designer.

I’ll need to add a css class to enable control over the size of the QR Code, i’ll get this ready for the next release