Invoice Payment Alert address parameter is required

I’ve set up wepay, set up a sample client, test product and sent out a test inovice. LOVE your system!!! Believe I’m missing a simple step. When I go to pay, I fill in the cc number and information, select the pay button and have this error appear highlighted in pink.

address parameter is required

How do i correct this? Thank you!

Heidi

Thanks for the kind words!

Are you showing the address on the payment form?

You control the setting by clicking WePay on /settings/online_payments

Ok! I am confused. In Settings, under Basic Settings, the online payment gateway is WePay.

My problem is that when you receive an invoice, select pay - there is now address field showing. I wasn’t clear how to proceed. When you select “pay” on an invoice, the payment screen needs to have an address field. How do I make sure that occurs?

thank you.

heidi

On /settings/online_payments click ‘WePay’ and then enable showing the billing address.

Ok! I am confused. In Settings, under Basic Settings, the online payment gateway is WePay.
My problem is that when you receive an invoice, select pay – there is now address field showing. I wasn’t clear how to proceed. When you select “pay” on an invoice, the payment screen needs to have an address field. How do I make sure that occurs?
thank you.
heidi

You need to enable “Require client to provide their billing address” on the WePay settings.

I’m so sorry. I feel inept. Where do I do that? Specifically? I don’t see that option in the actual WePay account settings or in the Invoice Ninja settings.

heidi

On this page click ‘WePay’

https://app.invoiceninja.com/settings/online_payments

You should then see the option.

When I go to the link you provided, I have WePay selected as the gateway. I don’t see any option to select to require clients to provide their address. Is there a way to provide you with a screen shot??

heidi

You need to click ‘WePay’ to see the option.

I clicked WePay - it connects me to the WePay account settings. I don’t see any option in any of the WePay account settings on the WePay site to select that option. I so wish I could send a screen shot.

heidi

It sounds like your WePay account hasn’t been confirmed yet.

In that case try clicking ‘Select’ then ‘Edit Gateway’.

well ill be - that did the trick. i KNEW it was simple and that i wasn’t completing an item. thank you for sticking with me.

heidi

Awesome!!