Invoice not sent

No i have to send manually so it’s created.

I still have the issue of automatic recurring invoice.
I have two cron set in the server and this is not working because invoice is not sent.
Also i don’t wanna be forced to insert an email address in the customer profile.
I don’t wanna leave Invoice Ninja but I’m thinking about it if i could not find a solution.

I use other applications that need CronJob and all works so it’s just an issue with Invoice Ninja.
I don’t know why but recurring invoice is not working for me even if i try to recreate from zero.

Does the client have an email address set?

Yes, was present a not existent email address so all time i need create manually the invoice i receive a delivery status notification. Now as this (put a fake email) doesn’t solve i removed the email address.

With email or without email the system still not working.

I still think i want to be able to have recurring invoice generated and showed in the system without the need the customer give me an email address. I use the software for mine management not for send to the user an invoice.

The cron and the recurring invoice is not doing his job because every month since maybe 2020 I need generate manually the recurring invoice.

Sorry, I’m not sure. No one else is reporting the problem which makes me thing it’s a configuration issue.

I understand but “not fully agree”.
A configuration issue let’s me think about an issue created for misconfiguration from the user.

In my side when I open the recurring invoice the system say the next invoice will be sent the next month. The error can be only in the Cron but the cron is correct so i have no way to explain why the issue exist also in the past was not strong as now. Now I’m unable to see recurring invoice work.

Another issue is that if the customer has no a valid email address recurring invoice has issue?! Don’t know.
Sad to be unable to resolve the issue anyway thanks for your help.

I still have this issue. Also if i try to send the invoice without the customer has an email i get an error and cannot send. Can i ask to introduce the possibility to have automated invoice generated also if the customer has not email and also be able to send the invoice also without email?

A question can be: why send if there is no email?
The reason is because if the invoice is not sent is not appearing as “to pay” in the dashboard.

Actually i need have a fake email at customer profile or I’m unable to have invoice generated.
Still be not able to see recurring invoice work as in the past also if i try to recreate from zero.

We’ve stopped development on the current version of the app but will keep this use case in mind for v2

Will be a version 2?
Need a new installation or when will be available will be a upgrade process?

Thank you.

You’ll need to migrate, it’s all explained here…

https://www.invoiceninja.com/forums/topic/the-new-invoice-ninja-alpha/

Hi, i think the cron set in my system is not correct.
If i SSH the invoice folder than do php artisan ninja:send-invoices -vvv the recurring invoice is sent.

How the cron should be?

I have:
php /home/username/public_html/folder/invoice/ artisan ninja:send-invoices >/dev/null 2>&1

I think the cron is wrong, what is the correct string?

Error found, was present a space before artisan.
The correct cron should be:

php /home/username/public_html/folder/invoice/artisan ninja:send-invoices >/dev/null 2>&1