Invoice amount updates once checked on client portal

Hello,
I am new to invoice ninja.
Whenever a client checks invoice on the client portal, the invoice amount reverts to NGN 10 (currency of choice is NGN, Nigerian Naira).
When offline payment is done, the payment also reflects 10 and an attempt to revert it back to the product price of NGN15,000.00 or any other will generate an error.

From the admin portal, the invoice is however marked as “paid” but with a due balance of the difference,

marked paid but still has a “due balance”.

Could you help me understand what is going on?

Hi,

Is the currency set correctly for the company and the client?

hi @hillel,
Yes, both company and customer have the same currency - NGN

Client and company settings

It looks like you’re using the web app, you may want to try with the desktop app.

If that doesn’t help feel free to create a discussion on GitHub.

thanks @hillel,

I primarily use the web app (browser), and I assume most clients access their invoices this way via the links provided in invoice emails.

The issue arises when a client views their invoice through the client portal using the link from the email. After they open the invoice, close the browser, and reopen it, the value on the invoice drops to 10. This change is also reflected on the admin portal. However, if they don’t interact with the invoice or open the invoice line, the invoice remains consistent.

I’ll try the desktop app, I wasn’t aware of its existence. Thanks for the suggestion, and for the helpful pointers!

Thanks for the details, in that case I’m not sure if the desktop app will help.

If you can reproduce this problem then feel free to create an issue on GitHub to report it as a bug.