Internel Server Error during initial setup

While I try to install Invoiceninja I’m having this problem: Internal Server Error, The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

I copied all the installation files in the directory correctly and then I’m trying to start installation by accessing root/domain/subdomain/invoiceninja/public (the files are inside “invoiceninja” folder)

Here is the log on my server:
Invalid command ‘auto_prepend_file’, perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration.

Hi,

@david, any thoughts?

I’ve never seen this one before.

Hello, I found the solution.

My main domain site is a wordpress site and it has a configuration on the .httaccess file for auto_prepand. This configuration is added automatically by Wordfence Security Plugin, and allows it to be executed before any other scripts for security purposes.

I was trying to access Invoice Ninja site using: domain/invoiceninja, so the .httaccess of my main domain was preventing Invoice Ninja to be accessed correctly.

Solution: I created a subdomain for the Invoice Ninja folder so now I can access it invoiceninja.domain.com and everything works perfectly.

1 Like