I have move the invoice Ninja to new server

Hi i been looking around for some information what i need to do to reconfigure my invoice ninja on my new cpanel server. Don’t see much but do hope you can help. I am looking for where to edit to change the data base plus directory let know how to find invoice ninja located.

My old server is showing this error:
Error: app is already configured, backup then delete the .env file to re-run the setup

• does this mean the database is not connecting because i know i am having problem with data base now.

Hi,

The credentials are stored in the .env file in the root folder of the project

Ok i have it move change the database seem to be connecting but i am getting this error show in the log. The directory location was delete but i need you help me narrow down where need permission setting. …

[Thu Oct 07 10:29:39.323406 2021] [core:crit] [pid 411916] (13)Permission denied: [client 109.237.103.118:56358] AH00529: /public_html/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that ‘/public_html/’ is executable
[Thu Oct 07 03:57:15.658492 2021] [core:crit] [pid 413676] (13)Permission denied: [client 209.141.51.176:52374] AH00529: /public_html/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that ‘/public_html/’ is executable
[Thu Oct 07 02:13:49.253499 2021] [core:crit] [pid 415419] (13)Permission denied: [client 121.43.63.83:44938] AH00529: public_html/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that ‘/public_html/’ is executable

@david any thoughts?

make sure the entire directory is owned by the web user.

Why i am getting this error:
Error: app is already configured, backup then delete the .env file to re-run the setup

The app will show that error if you’re accessing the setup page but the .env file already exists.

This can happen if the database credentials in the .env file are incorrect.

Thank you , i have seen to fix the problem by installing a fresh installation invoiceinja just update the database previous. Thank you for hard work you do…

I do have one problem the payment options are not available 4.5.45 … It only show two or three.
BitPay , GoCorless , That’s all the options …
Is this correct what happen to Paypal express or others.

In v4 the app only supports one credit card gateway at a time, do you have other gateways configured?

I should have , the database was previous invoice Ninja product. I don’t see the configuration or options anywhere on the application. When i jump to online payment only see "BitPay , GoCorless " anything else to configure or update if i have previous. Kindly let me know in the database where i can find it maybe is setup or in the .env file. I have to know where it should be found.

Is the table loading at the bottom of Settings > Online Payments, do you see any errors in the logs?

If the value of APP_KEY changes in the .env file it can cause problems. The records are stored in the account_gateways table.

I have fix it , Yes you are correct i have copy and past my old app key to fix it.
Hillel, Thank you again…

I am going to review the rest of my setting , Moving the invoice Ninja is not easy there should be some good document on this.