How to Migrate from Quickbooks Cloud to Invoice Ninja

Hello, i am seriously considering changing from Quickbooks Online to Invoice Ninja but i can’t find into on migrating the data (client, sales, invoices, etc.) from my Quickbooks Online account into Invoice Ninja. Can anyone provide info on that please? Thank you kindly in advance.

Hi,

One option may be to import your data as CSV on Settings > Import/export

@onegoodlife

Just to extend on @hillel’s answer, if you have difficulties getting your data across, we are happy to look at the .csv files to ensure they import smoothly.

Thank you Hillel, much appreciated. I understand that option but i would like to know if all data will be pulled into Invoice Ninja. i.e. all of my clients info in QB Online such as full client info and invoices for each client previously created in QB Online (and currently just there). Do you know if all of that info would be imported into an Invoice Ninja account with an import?

Thank you also David. Greatly appreciate you being willing to help if needed. I especially want to know if all data will be pulled into Invoice Ninja. i.e. all of my clients info in QB Online such as full client info and invoices for each client previously created in QB Online (and currently just there). Do you know if all of that info would be imported into an Invoice Ninja account with an import?

If the data is in the CSV then you should be able to import it.

When you upload the CSV file you can map the columns in the file to fields in the app.

Great Hillel, thank you for that additional info. Much appreciated. It sounds like i’m going to have to try it to know for sure.