How to edit footer for invoice emails?

When I send an invoice to a client, it shows my company name, phone, email, and website. Is there a way to edit that?

Invoice Ninja v5 5.3.54 on Cloudron

Hi,

One option would be to use a custom email design.

Are you referring to the section in Email Settings → Email Design → Custom? If so, is there a page that has a base template to build upon or maybe a list with all the variables that I can use?

@david where can the default email design be found in the code?

1 Like
resources/views/email/template/client.blade.php

This is the section that deals with the footer contents.

<tr>
    <td>
        <div class="dark-bg dark-text-white"
             style="text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 25px; background-color: #f9f9f9; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; border-top: none; border-bottom-color: #f9f9f9;">
            @isset($signature)
                <p style="font-size: 15px; color: #2e2e2e; font-family: 'roboto', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; margin-bottom: 30px;">
                    {!! nl2br($signature) !!}
                </p>
            @endisset

@if(isset($company) && $company instanceof \App\Models\Company)
                <p style="font-size: 15px; color: #2e2e2e; font-family: 'roboto', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 500; margin-bottom:0;">
                    {{ $company->present()->name() }}</p>
                <p style="font-size: 15px; color: #2e2e2e; font-family: 'roboto', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; margin-top: 5px;">
                    <span>{{ $company->settings->phone }}</span>
                    <span style="font-weight: 500"> {{ $company->settings->website }}</span>
                </p>
            @endif
        </div>
    </td>
</tr>
2 Likes