Found a minor bug when using the Calendar widget

Hi,

I clone an invoice from a paid invoice. Clicking on the calendar widget to change the date, then upon changing the date, I’m unable to click the “Okay” or “Cancel” button on the widget - additionally the mouse icon does not change when hovering over the buttons.

Hi,

You can correct this by enabling the alternate PDF viewer on Settings > Device Settings.

Hi,
I think you misunderstood me. It does not have anything to do with PDF’s.
The calendar widget (pop-up) used does not allow me to click “OK” or “Cancel” when I select a different date while editing a draft invoice.
See attached screenshot.

By default the app uses an iFrame to show the PDF. When the app tries to draw UI elements over the iFrame the mouse clicks aren’t registered. You can fix this by enabling the alternate PDF viewer on Settings > Device Settings. Note: in the next version of the app we plan to make this the default setting.

Hmm sounds strange … I can click the dates and change them … just not okay or cancel. And it only seems to NOT work when editing an invoice. When I add or edit a payment, it works just fine???

Have you tried the alternate PDF viewer?

This issue seems to have reared it head again?
Was something changed in the code? Where do I check for alternate PDF viewer again?

Which version of the app are you using?

It’s the hosted version - v5.5.70-C106

Can you post a screenshot of the edit invoice screen?