[ERROR] Cache for currencies is not set

Hi there,

I am running self-hosted v4.5.10 and facing an error when triggering invoice emails and the system intend to fetch working currency from Cache on Utils.php formatMoney function. Happening only when executing the SendRecurringInvoices command from a job in Jenkins.

[2019-06-16 05:41:13] production.ERROR: Cache for currencies is not set  {"context":"PHP","user_id":1,"account_id":1,"user_name":"Admin ","method":"GET","user_agent":"","locale":"en","ip":"127.0.0.1","count":1,"is_console":"yes","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"} []
[2019-06-16 05:41:13] production.ERROR: ***ErrorException*** [0] : /var/www/app/app/Libraries/Utils.php [Line 597] => Trying to get property 'thousand_separator' of non-object  {"context":"PHP","user_id":1,"account_id":1,"user_name":"Admin ","method":"GET","user_agent":"","locale":"en","ip":"127.0.0.1","count":2,"is_console":"yes","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"} []

I guess it is a configuration issue but cannot figure it out.

I’m using Docker btw. Thanks in advance

Hmm… sorry I’m not sure, it’s likely related to Docker. Maybe it doesn’t have permission to set the cache?