Error after initial setup

I am self hosting and managed to get to the setup page without issue. I was able to connect to the DB successfully and after clicking install I was redirected to the login page with this error. I have SSH’d into my domain and ran the php artisan optimize command and it just returns this very error. If I access my ‘domain.com/ninja/public/’ I also get this error.

What am I doing wrong?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘ReflectionException’ with message ‘Class log does not exist’ in /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php:1336 Stack trace: #0 /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1336): ReflectionClass->__construct(‘log’) #1 /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1290): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(‘log’, Array) #2 /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1848): Illuminate\Container\Container->make(‘log’, Array) #3 /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1391): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make(‘Psr\Log\LoggerI…’) #4 /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1368): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolveClass(Object(ReflectionParameter)) #5 /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1354): Illuminate\Container\Container->getDependencies(Array, Array) #6 /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1290): Illuminate\Contai in /home/combscpc/public_html/ninja/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php on line 1336

In our latest version we updated to Laravel 5.2, this has introduced some changes.

Please check if any of the values in the .env file have a space in them, if they do enclose the value in quotes.