Error 500 when I am trying to get access to my billing portal

Hello I do not know what is happening but today after many tries to get access to my billing portal I got this error message, somebody can give some advice .

I forget to mention that I was installed Invoice Ninja via Softaculous . Long time ago

This page isn’t working

basoconstruction.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

After reviewed the error log show me this errors:
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Request’ not found in /home/basocons/public_html/billing/app/Exceptions/Handler.php:106 Stack trace: #0 /home/basocons/public_html/billing/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(326): App\Exceptions\Handler->render(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(InvalidArgumentException)) #1 /home/basocons/public_html/billing/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(120): Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Kernel->renderException(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(InvalidArgumentException)) #2 /home/basocons/public_html/billing/public/index.php(51): Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Kernel->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/basocons/public_html/billing/app/Exceptions/Handler.php on line 106

Hi,

Has anything changed on the server?

To be honest I do not know juts the server got and update and now is failing, with wihc version of PHP should be the best to this veriosn of the Software? maybe I will apply a new configuration.

v4.5.50 requires PHP 7.4

Hello again, one favor after I installed the last version of invoice ninja now the issue we are facing is this one and we cannot have access:

Can you help me and give me some advice how can I fix it.

Thank you

Warning : Class “Google_Service” not found in /home/basocons/public_html/billing/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

Warning : Class “Google_Service_Resource” not found in /home/basocons/public_html/billing/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

Warning : Class “Google_Model” not found in /home/basocons/public_html/billing/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

Warning : Class “Google_Collection” not found in /home/basocons/public_html/billing/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

Are you seeing any issues in the app? I think these warnings can be ignored.

Note: we recommend upgrading to v5 to use the latest app.

I am not using the app, we using just the desktop/web version.

How can I upgrade to version 5.0?
My hosting server has softaculous and is not giving me the option to upgrade to vr 5

By ‘app’ I just mean the application: web, mobile or desktop.

Here’s info on migrating to v5.

Ok, after read the document you sent me before to move forward and upgrade from v4 to v5 I found this: I must to get access to my software and start the process to migrate to the next version, but how can I do that if I not able to get access to my main dashboard, I apologized but I do not understand.

Thank you in advanced for your feedback.

It may help to setup a clean install of v4 and then copy over your old v4 database.