Error 500 update from 5.3.44 to 5.3.48

Hi,

I update my invoice ninja from 5.3.44 to 5.3.48.
I got an 500 error.

In SSH i typed the command php artisan optimize: this was the output.

PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/domains/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Schema.php on line 45
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function connection() on null in /home/domains/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Schema.php:45
Stack trace:
#0 /home/domains/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php(166): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema::getFacadeAccessor()
#1 /home/domains/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php(255): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::getFacadeRoot()
#2 /home/domains/public_html/app/Exceptions/Handler.php(78): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic(‘hasTable’, Array)
#3 /home/domains/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Console/Kernel.php(366): App\Exceptions\Handler->report(Object(Error))
#4 /home/domains/public_ht in /home/domains/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Schema.php on line 45

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Hi,

@david do you have any suggestions?

@raziel00

I’ve seen this also, but am unable to identify the issue currently. Still looking into this.

@raziel00

I have found the issue,

in config/ninja.php

comment out these lines

// 'db_options' => [
    //             PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_VERIFY_SERVER_CERT => false,
    //             PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_KEY => env("DB_CLIENT_KEY", ''),
    //             PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_CERT => env("DB_CLIENT_CERT", ''),
    //             PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_CA => env("DB_CA_CERT", ''),
    // ],

if you clear the cache, you app should boot. I’ll tag a new release also.

Thank you very much with the quick response.
I tried the solution and it works.