Error 404 after choosing react template,

I have self hosted install, all works ok, on default template, installed latest update, not when switching to react template, it restarts i briefly get a logon screen, then it goes to error 404 page, clearing cache etc doesn’t fix it. I have to restore the db to get back to fix it.

Hi,

@david any ideas?

Note: you can manually switch back to the Flutter app by running this SQL query:

UPDATE accounts SET set_react_as_default_ap = 0;

That works, except react app/template not longer works/loads
on version v5.5.51-c104

@bonit, was it previously working for you?

I believe on apache system we need to modify the rewrite rules so that the index.html is preferenced over the index.php file…

Yes restored back to an earlier snapshot, else keeps reverting to 404 screen or client logon screen, instead of staying on normal login screen.

Hi, I have the exact same problem. I am running a LiteSpeed Enterprise web server (Apache drop-in replacement).

Edit: the Windows app still works fine since it’s a Flutter app I guess, but I’ll revert my db backup too just to be sure.

Edit2: FYI, several months ago I tried the React app, back when it was quite new, and I could log in with no 404 or server trickery.

Hi all, Same problem here when trying to use react. I am using NGINX as my web server.

The “UPDATE accounts SET set_react_as_default_ap = 0;” does work for me as well. Thank you for that!

My environment:
IN v5.5.55-C104
PHP 8.1.14
10.3.37-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
nginx version: nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu)

1 Like

hi everyone, we have made some changes, and have hopefully resolved this issue of switching between the react/flutters, those that are brave can trial it!

We really appreciate feedback!!