Email not being sent

Hello there,

As a newcomer to Invoice Ninja, I am currently attempting to set up a self-hosted version on a shared hosting platform.

Despite exploring various potential solutions, I have been unable to make progress. While the program indicates that the cron-job is functioning (as the red triangle has disappeared), I have noticed that the jobs are still pending in the database’s “job” section, even after completing the configuration process without encountering any errors.

Do you have any suggestions as to what else I could investigate or check? I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Matt

Hi,

You can either disable the queue by changing the setting to sync in the .env file or add the queue:work cron to process the jobs.

Hello, after changing the to sync in the .env file, the message successfully sent without any reported errors. While it is a positive sign that the message is sending correctly, can I assume all other functionalities will work correctly? Thank you for your prompt response, even though the matter may seem trivial. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Everything will still work with the queue disabled but requests in the app will take longer. For example, when sending an email the app will wait for the email to be sent rather than queue it to be sent.