E-invoice: How to set specific field

I am delighted with the e-invoices. Many thanks for the great implementation.

In the meantime, I have also enabled my DMS system to process e-invoices (XML) and a readable PDF document is generated from the XML of invoice ninja.

Everything works very well, but at the end of the PDF I have found information that is not correct and I can’t find where in invoice ninja I can change these options.

It’s about the payment method, which is wrong. I am posting the section from the XML here
“The invoice must be paid online via the link provided” - I don’t want that, my customers pay normally by bank transfer. How can I change this?

ram:ApplicableHeaderTradeSettlement
ram:InvoiceCurrencyCodeEUR</ram:InvoiceCurrencyCode>
ram:SpecifiedTradeSettlementPaymentMeans
ram:TypeCode68</ram:TypeCode>
ram:InformationDie Rechnung muss online über den bereitgestellten Link bezahlt werden</ram:Information>

2.)

And I noticed another error: At the beginning of the XML in the Seller Information section, the customer’s e-mail address is incorrectly entered under “UniversalCommunication” instead of that of our company

ram:SellerTradeParty
ram:URIUniversalCommunication
<ram:URIID schemeID=“EM”>customer@customer.com</ram:URIID>
</ram:URIUniversalCommunication>

</ram:SellerTradeParty>

Hi,

I suggest creating a discussion on GitHub so the backend developers can respond.

@kais Have you already opened an issue on GitHub? If not I would like to copy/paste your explanation as I’m struggling with the same issue.

I am assuming you are using ZUGFeRD standards here and wish to perform customization of the data.

We have implemented a standards UBL interface where you can add/update any field however ZUGFeRD is a CII standard and not UBL which makes this tricky.

One option is that if this is the only field which needs to be customized, we can configure the document to use the default payment type selected in the settings:

If full access to the CII document is needed, we’d need to work on that separately.

Hey @david in my opinion it would be enough if the document would use the default payment type.