Different Totals on Invoice [.pdf]

Hello.

I have a problem with different amounts on the generated .pdf account. I think it is a mistake in rounding to .pdf.

Here you see an example of entered items with discounts.

This is what it looks like on a generated .pdf invoice. Deviations are in the first four items.
I can’t post 2 pictures so here’s the link (.jpg): Easyupload.io - Upload files for free and transfer big files easily.

It’s about differences in cents, but then there is a problem with accounting because the amounts and payments of customers are not the same. Has anyone had a similar problem?

I searched the forum for answers, but could not find a solution. You can direct me to the topic if I missed it.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi,

I think this may be a rounding issue, this is corrected in the next version of the app.

I started using v5, but the problem still remains.

I don’t know what else there is to do to fix this problem. However, I have read that other users have the same problem.

Too bad the developers don’t try hard enough.

Can you send a sample invoice which is incorrect in v5?

cc @david

Sorry I didn’t mean to be rude. Sometimes fingers are faster than thoughts. :slight_smile:
I’m very happy with InvNinja, but this bug is getting on my nerves.

I am sending a detailed description of the problem in .pdf on the link.
https://easyupload.io/ozabpu

No worries, thanks for the sample

cc @david

@JackFrank

Thanks for the pdf, we’ll have a look into this for you.

I had the same issue. I cleared my browser cache and reload my page and it solved the issue. Hope this will help other’s reading this.

Not sure how it can be a browser issue but anything could happen