Desktop Snap Package not launching

The website keeps recommending the desktop app however it will not launch after install.

Installed via Snap from Install invoiceninja on Linux | Snap Store Version 5.0.104

DE: KDE

Gtk-Message: 16:35:39.321: Failed to load module "xapp-gtk3-module"
Gtk-Message: 16:35:39.339: Failed to load module "colorreload-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: 16:35:39.339: Failed to load module "window-decorations-gtk-module"

** (invoiceninja:33740): CRITICAL **: 16:35:39.401: Failed to read XDG desktop portal settings: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.portal.Error.NotFound: Requested setting not found

** (invoiceninja:33740): CRITICAL **: 16:35:39.403: Failed to read XDG desktop portal settings: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.portal.Error.NotFound: Requested setting not found

** (invoiceninja:33740): CRITICAL **: 16:35:39.403: Failed to read XDG desktop portal settings: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.portal.Error.NotFound: Requested setting not found

** (invoiceninja:33740): CRITICAL **: 16:35:39.404: Failed to read XDG desktop portal settings: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.portal.Error.NotFound: Requested setting not found

(invoiceninja:33740): Gdk-ERROR **: 16:35:39.404: The program 'invoiceninja' received an X Window System error.
This probably reflects a bug in the program.
The error was 'BadAlloc'.
  (Details: serial 270 error_code 11 request_code 149 (unknown) minor_code 2)
  (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
   that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
   To debug your program, run it with the GDK_SYNCHRONIZE environment
   variable to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)
zsh: trace trap (core dumped)  invoiceninja

Hi,

Not sure about this error, is GTK3 available on your machine?

Note: you can dismiss the message to use the desktop app.

Hello,
GTK3 is installed.

I am not sure how to dismiss this error, the program ends at the error.

You wrote “The website keeps recommending the desktop app”, I’m suggesting dismissing this message.

I’m not sure what’s causing the error, it seems similar to this issue: