deleting invoices

Hi thank you for the excellent software, I am using the self-hosted version and have a few questions:

Is it possible to permantly delete invoices? If not will deleting/editing items in an invoice leave any trails? e.g. If an invoice was originally with 5 items a total of $69 and deleting some items makes it $30 could I find the previous total amount?

Is it possible to disable client portal? My usecase is for generating invoices and manageing clients and their purchases/payments none of my clients will ever use the portal, we only accept CASH or BANK TRANSFER.

Is it possible to delete the payment types e.g. Cash/Card/AMEX/Bitcoin etc

Thanks

Yes, you can either purge a client (which will permanently delete all of their invoices) or purge your data (which will permanently delete all invoices).

The portal can be disabled on Settings > Client Portal > Navigation.

Sorry, it isn’t supported.

Hi thank you for the prompt reply.
Wihout purging I take it there isn’t a way to delete single invoices? Does editing an invoice overwrite previous invoice? Or will it leave a trail in the database?

Is a side-effect of disabling client-portal that I am no longer able to view all invoices for a client, like one found on https://…/public/client/invoices or is there a way to view this even if I disable the portal?

Thanks again.

When you change an invoice the app keeps track of each version.

I believe that section would be disabled.

Without purging, is there any way that we can delete an invoice, quote etc… JUST one Invoice!

Sorry, it isn’t supported

We can do that from Database one by one … I did it.

@Delshad

We strongly recommend to never modify the database.

When you know how to work on Database, what is the big issue?