Delete background photo?

Hi! Wondering if it’s possible to delete (not replace) the background image in the Photo invoice template? Just signed up for Invoice Ninja hoping it would offer more design possibilities than other invoicing softwares but it turns out you can barely modify anything if you don’t know how to code…
Very frustrated. Please help

That is true, our design editor is extremely powerful but also very complicated. We’re currently working on v2 of the app and plan to change to an HTML based solution. Still code but at least easier code.

Removing the image is possible with the custom design. This video covers some areas of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXQ6jgiHodc

Thanks for your help! I’ll see if I can figure out how to make some changes.

I would LOVE to see a future version where the design editor isn’t based on users having to code… Because if you don’t know how to code, “easier” code doesn’t actually mean or change anything. And it seems crazy I would need that type of skill just to format an invoice! It looks like such a good program otherwise, it’s kind of a shame.

Just putting it out there because I’m guessing I’m not the only person who feels this way!