Custom Menu Items in Client Portal?

Hi all! First time poster here and my apologies if this question has already been asked.

Is there a way to add custom links to external resources in the client portal? I need to add a link to our terms of service and privacy policy, but I can’t seem to figure out the best way to do so. I see that I can change the dashboard message and include html in the message, which is great, but I’m hoping for a better way to add these links.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi,

I would have suggested using a custom message, can you explain waht you mean by “a better way”?

Based on experimentation, the dashboard custom message seems like the most likely candidate for something like this, but I’m wondering if there is a better custom message to use? I’m not really sure where they all appear.

As far as a TOS/privacy policy link goes, I’ve marked a few areas on the screenshot below and labelled them 1-4, 1 being the most desirable location, 4 being the least.

I am very open to suggestions.

Thank you!

If you don’t use the message feature I think you’d need to modify the code, it would support putting it any where but would require being/knowing a developer.